Thursday, December 9, 2010
What are the benefits of using a travel agent to book my vacation to Hawaii?
I see it all the time in blogs, comments online and chat rooms?
Why should I use a travel agent if I can book it online?
I find all too often people only post comments on online or write letters when they have something negative to say. Our clients at Travel to Maui make it a point to write us and rave about their vacation packages to Hawaii! There are many reasons why our clients rave about their holiday in Hawaii!
1. Our travel agents are trained as a specialist in your desired location. Not only have our travel agents passed the required tests to become a Hawaii Destination specialist, our Hawaiian travel experts have first hand knowledge of the location you are visiting.
2. Our client’s expectations are fully addressed during your consulting appointment. Our consulting appointments generally last up to 60 minutes. During this time we will be covering the pros and cons of every property we offer that fits within your requested budget.
3. We will show you real life pictures during your consulting appointment! We will show you “current” pictures taken by a travel expert at Travel to Maui. Not some stock photo taken at “low tide” or a photo taken 20 years. I like to joke with folks it is a lot like online dating. You don’t always get what you see when you shop online!
4. When you book with Travel to Maui you are not just another honeymooner in Hawaii or a confirmation number of someone who booked online. Travel to Maui is a leader in the Hawaii vacation packages. We work closely with our local travel partners to make your stay extra special!
5. When you book your travel package with Travel to Maui we offer a “risk free cancellation policy” to protect your travel investment.
6. Travel to Maui is a Hawaii travel agency located on the island of Maui. This speaks volumes when you are looking for insider tips on where to stay, the current weather conditions in Hawaii, the best beaches in the Hawaiian Islands, what to see and do when in Hawaii, and so much more!
Need more reasons to hire the experts at Travel to Maui?Please read the comments below from a few of our 2010 clients.
My experience with Travel to Maui was nothing short of exceptional.For our wedding we had guests flying in from a three countries in addition we had planned several events over a few days. Logistically, it could have been a nightmare. Luckily, we had Marie! She provided a very high standard of service to all of our guests, even the tricky ones! Her knowledge of the islands and quality service providers is second to none.
The amount of effort and genuine desire to ensure that our wedding experience was more than what we dreamed; was obviously in every encounter with Marie.
I highly recommend Travel to Maui, we will be using their services repeatedly in the years to come. Mr & Mrs Darrin Geddes Edmonton, Canada
Nikki and I got back home yesterday and wanted to say thank you for the excellent job you did in planning our trip to Hawaii. The entire honeymoon was phenomenal, we loved both Maui and Kauai. We especially appreciated the special touches including the printed menus at Mama's Fish House and the other extras you arranged. We will definitely recommend you to our friends that are coming to Hawaii and will call you to plan our next visit, which will hopefully be in the not-too-distant future.
Thanks again. Nikki & Matt Darin Boston, MA
Thank-you Marie for your personalized and attentive service!You have gone above and beyond for me in all that I've asked of you.
Your candid advice and prompt responses are so appreciated, especially when coordinating travel and accommodation for such a diverse group. You are a true professional who clearly has passion for her work!****Thanks Tamera for recommending Marie @ travel to Maui, it was a pleasure to work with her!***
Mahalo Nui Loa,
Lisa and Matte Gillard,
Calgary, Alberta. Canada
I cannot say enough good things about Marie Glodt with Travel to Maui. She is always quick to respond and so helpful with my clients. I get rave reviews from my honeymoon couples even before they head to the islands! I look forward to working with her more in the future!
Jennifer Lackey Storybook Wedding Consulting Atlanta GA
Well we are back at home in Canada and all depressed - its hard to believe we have gone from bathing suits to parkas! The temperature today is about 30 ° F so that is quite a drop from Hawaii weather.
In any case, we just wanted to thank you for arranging a great vacation for us - we all had a really good time and the accommodations were perfect! Well thanks again for the great vacation - we are definitely planning to go to Hawaii again (hopefully within the next 5 years) and will contact you to make arrangements.
Sue Fleming Edmonton, Canada
We enjoyed exploring little beach areas around the north shore and some funky, off-beat surf towns along the highway. The Polynesian Culture Center was a "must" if you're going to be on Oahu.
Thank you Marie for knowing us so well and what we love and helping to make so many wonderful things happen!
We had such a fabulous anniversary trip! Thank you for all you do to make things special!
We can't wait to come again! Next time....longer! Best wishes, Amy & Brent Christensen Utah
I just wanted to let you know how fantastic both hotels were to us. The view from our room was spectacular, and the staff was very friendly, and the service was A+, while we relaxed by the pool staff constantly made sure we had all we needed comfort wise, and the spa was great too.
Thanks for all the work and help, my trip was fantastic, and couldn't have gone any smoother! Joe & Stephanie (Valentine) Litzinger Columbus, OH
Are you ready to start planning your vacation of a life time?
If so, please take a few minutes to fill out our Travel Quote Request form. http://bit.ly/9qMu4Q
Once this form is entirely filled out, we will have all the information we need to create the custom package that will perfectly fit your tastes and budget. All travel packages must originate in the United States or Canada.
Providing quality travel packages to Hawaii and beyond! www.traveltomaui.net
Photo credit to the Hawaii Visitor and Convention Bureau
Written by Marie Glodt a Maui travel agent with Travel to Maui and Hawaiian Destination Specialist with the Hawaii Visitor Bureau.
Travel to Maui is a Hawaiian Destination Specialist with the Hawaii Visitor Bureau and a Maui Master with the Maui Visitor Bureau
Hvcb link for blogs etc
Visit Wedding Forums @BridalTweet