The mere mention of the word Tahiti makes people smile! What is not to love about the islands of Tahiti with their turquoise water, fresh flower leis, world class spas and a laid back life style only the Polynesians know how to master!
|Dreaming of an over the water bungalow in Tahiti?|
Looking for oceanfront view without being directly over the water? A beach bungalow allows you to walk directly from your bungalow to the sandy beach. Some of the finer properties also include your own pool or jacuzzi.
Trying to keep your costs down on your Tahiti vacation? A garden view is less expensive option while still offering all the amenities the resorts have to offer. Because the Tahitian islands are small and most aren’t densely populated, the garden bungalows offer privacy without the ocean view price.
We also offer an exotic 7-10 day cruise around the islands of Tahiti as an all inclusive option.
Think you can’t afford a honeymoon to Tahiti? Check out these great specials currently available!
Moderate priced Tahiti Getaway
A great break! From USD $1749 per person, based on double occupancy.
• Round trip airfare from Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui, the award winning international airline of Tahiti
• Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with fresh flower lei
• All airport/hotel transfers and baggage handling
• 5 nights in Tahiti in the least expensive room
• Departure assistance with shell lei
• Prices subject to specific travel dates and may change without notice.
Tahiti Best Seller Honeymoon special in Deluxe resorts on 3 Tahitian islands.
Prices from USD $3899 per person, based on double occupancy.
• Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti
• Buffet Breakfast daily in all islands
• Inter island Air Pass from Tahiti to Moorea to Bora Bora
• Round trip airport transfers and lei greeting in all islands
• 1 night Tahiti Resort in a Garden View Room
• 4 nights Moorea Resort and Spa in a Lanai Room
• 4 nights Bora Bora in a Overwater Lagoon Junior Suite Bungalow
• Buffet breakfast Daily in all Islands
• Price is valid for travel Jan15-March 31, 2012
• Add $100 per person if you travel April or May 2012
• Add $750 per person if you travel in high season from June 1-Oct 31, 2012
• Rates subject to change without notice.
Ask for honeymoon special 3 islands!
Not sure of what to do when you arrive in Tahiti? Ask our Tahiti Specialist. We can arrange various tours and excursions to complete your honeymoon package.
Explore the island interiors on a 4x4 safari, guided nature hike, or horseback ride. Skim across the lagoons on a jet ski, sailboat, or powerboat. For dramatic views above the islands, take a helicopter tour.
Divers and snorkelers are amazed by how clear the waters are and how close they can swim to the marine life, such as the gigantic manta rays. With hundreds of dive sites throughout the islands of Tahiti, divers can choose from the amazing drift dives, oceanic drop-offs, sunken ships, and lagoon dives with colorful marine life.
Are you ready to start planning your vacation of a lifetime? We are here to help make your dreams come true! Contact the certified Tahiti Specialists at http://www.traveltomaui.net/ to set up a consulting appointment.
We here at Travel to Maui look forward to serving all of your travel needs to Tahiti, Hawaii and the South Pacific!
Travel to Maui is a Maui-based Hawaiian travel agency whose specialty is custom vacation packages to the Hawaiian Islands, Tahiti.